Monday, January 11, 2021

Overdue update.

 Hey all... *wipes away dust* How's everybody doing? *opens curtains* It's been a while.

So yeah, I've been keeping busy enough even with everything virtual. 

  • I've been helping friends with heraldry submissions. 
  • I've been helping Blue Tyger and learning how to do more stuff like make up the Letter of Decisions (LoD) and getting submissions up and proofread on OSCAR. 
  • Of course I've still been sending out LoAR decision emails. 
  • I helped with 2 more reading of scrolls for ethereal court. As I said elsewhere, I feel like Goldilocks. The first reading was not projected. The second reading was too fast. The third reading was just right!

Oh! And I signed up to teach "how to be a baronial herald" at KWHSS half year Bonus Plague edition. I'm super unsure of how this is going to be handled, but I'm going to give it my best shot. And Declan kindly offered to help me with that, so between the two of us it should be a good class. If people attend it, heh. It's 11 days away, so hopefully I'll get more information soon.

So yeah, that's what's going on with me. How're you all holding up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

My friends keep the best secrets. After presenting some very silly scrolls in morning court Their Majesties said “Oh, Violet. Hang on a seco...