Sunday, June 9, 2019

It's been "quiet".

It's been fairly quiet since I went to Balfar's challenge. My service has been in small ways. I've been continuing to moderate the Giftmas group. I've been doing calligraphy on scrolls. I made a seneschal hat for my seneschal. I've been helping people with heraldry submissions. I've been stalking the Wreath and Pelican heraldry meetings to try to absorb more knowledge. I am giving advice to two local people who are interested in being book heralds, as well as being deputy and answering questions to my pursuivant herald.

So nothing exciting for you all to read about, but still doing what I can where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

My friends keep the best secrets. After presenting some very silly scrolls in morning court Their Majesties said “Oh, Violet. Hang on a seco...