Sunday, June 9, 2019

Some mistakes were made

Last weekend was Balfar's Challenge.

There were good things, I got to talk to a new friend that I haven't gotten to chat much with previously. I got to chat with a few new people. I got to help read scrolls in court. Two friends got awards and I contributed calligraphy on the scroll for one of them.

There were not so positive things. It was cold and windy and off and on rainy, so I didn't get to do as much as I was hoping, I was busy huddling to keep my hands warm. I didn't include some standard wording on the scroll that was supposed to be in there. Which probably lead to my friend not getting the "For the first time I introduce". I called Their Majesties as Their Excellencies.

I'm determined to do more and do better next RP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

My friends keep the best secrets. After presenting some very silly scrolls in morning court Their Majesties said “Oh, Violet. Hang on a seco...